and another one

Tuesday 1 January 2013


Hello.  Yes it's me.  Yes me.  Not us, or we.  Just me.  How are you?  Checking in to wish you all a happy new year and all the very best for 2013.  I haven't been around here for a while, but hadn't forgot about you or this old blog of mine.  Anyway, my new year's resolution is to give up writing in the first person plural, so here I am in the first person singular.  It feels good.  I'll be back with you soon, hopefully on a more regular basis.  And you may even get to 'meet' the real me.  All will be revealed as the new year unfolds!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too...and I'm looking forward to the big reveal of the real you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I look forward to 'meeting' you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, you! Can't believe it's another year. Hope it's off to a fantastic and fresh start. Anyway, I am so looking forward to meeting you. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds Great! Happy new year too! And more years to come...


    Acrylic paintings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Happy new year too, can't wait to know the real person behind this blog. See you soon then.

    Stickley Winter Sale

    ReplyDelete

 

chairsmith All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger