Material needs

Friday 2 May 2014

from CHAIRSMITH to HAUSSMITH
we now sell mid-twentieth century furniture, lighting, art and objects
come and say hello at HAUSSMITH.COM

BlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlack
photography Anders Hvidd for Vipp and Milk Decoration

I cannot express how much I love this Hamburg apartment.  The dramatic use of black, the concrete detailing, the 'dance floor' parquet, the wood panelling, the uncomplicated styling.  Clean lines and beautiful materials combined with a subtle blend of vintage and contemporary is right up my street.  And move over Eames, I need to get my hands on a Smorkin' Labbit stool designed by Frank Kozik … some might say politically incorrect, I say FUN!  Oh, and that kitchen.  Give it to me.

Found via APRIL AND MAY

3 comments:

  1. Love the super-simple lines of the furnishings, and I love those Tom Dixon lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utopian, that's how I would describe this apartment, so it is perfect. What about office work? (...) The lamp, it is the Kaiser Idell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these old style 60's looking apartments. I really want one of those old phones!

    ReplyDelete

 

chairsmith All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger