edit

Friday 20 June 2014

Edit


EDIT : a place for objects that have caught my eye, ideas I'd like to explore, inspiration I'd like to capture …

These scissors by CRAFT DESIGN TECHNOLOGY are a must for my small but growing collection
This minimal map of the world by CEREAL is winging its way to a wall near me … I can't wait to get it framed
A constant on my wish list, I need to understand why I don't already own a set of CANDLE HOLDERS made by Nagel, Germany
Arne Jacobsen's GRAND PRIX chair of the wooden legs variety has been re-released by FRITZ HANSEN … I'll take six!

3 comments:

  1. Those are the coolest scissors ever, and while you're ordering, get me a Jacobsen chair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! While you're buying we'll take six of the chairs too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how excited how one person (me) can get over a pair of scissors!!

    ReplyDelete

 

chairsmith All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger