An Armchair

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Charles Eames
Charles Eames Charles Eames

This.  An 'armchair' that is currently not on public view at the Los Angles County Museum of Art.  When it first popped up in my Pinterest feed I thought 'no, no, no, it's all wrong' … my default position being strictly DCW.  No deviations please.  And that means no arms.  I wasn't sure if I liked the look of a DCW with arms.  But it's since grown on me.  It's difficult not to fall for all those curves.  Come to think of it, it's difficult not to fall for this one full stop.  Why it never made the cut is worthy of some research … someone?

Found via Obsessilicious on Pinterest … his Eamesilicious board is definitely worth following!

4 comments:

  1. I was in love on this banquet chair for the first time I saw them. I really love the shape especially its armchair. As a whole, I really love its physical look and design. Looking forward for more great furniture items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newtons furniture is a family business in the truest sense of the word, we strive to provide reassuringly old fashioned courteous service together with a modern approach and outlook.
    french furniture uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design of your chair is very high... Well todays people taking more interest in luxury furniture. I personally prefer timber furniture for my indoor and outdoor space.. this armchair is best for my home small library..
    Timber Outdoor Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deign is super and that furniture is awesome
    see more - http://institutionfurniture.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

chairsmith All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger