Span

Thursday 31 March 2016

South RowSouth RowSouth RowSouth RowSouth RowSouth RowSouth RowSouth RowSouth RowSouth RowSouth Row
photos via The Modern House

Avid readers of Midcentury will no doubt recognise this Blackheath townhouse from Issue 08, and I couldn't contain my delight when I spotted it up for sale on The Modern House a week or so ago.  Not that I'm in the market for a 'des res' south of the river, but it was such a joy to see even more wonderful images - and a floorplan - of what might just be one of my favourite homes.  Head over to The Modern House for more details on this Grade II-listed Span house, its history and architect Eric Lyons.

Oh, and I hate to disappoint, but this exceptional little house is now 'under offer'.  Hardly surprising.

7 comments:

  1. So much well-organized space! I'm loving the house. Will definately look up more Mr. Lyons' house designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful gallery, hope to see more photos, also if you want, check my personal blog about furniture, http://theproreviews.com/cheap-sectional-sofas/ , thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of contemporary and 70s style... those dining chairs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this great post about chair

    ReplyDelete
  5. To ensure the Best Beach Chairs experience, Quick Stuffs got you covered. As you shop, consider the chair's height: Some people prefer sitting

    ReplyDelete

 

chairsmith All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger